The journey to becoming and advocate for dyslexia is easier than you might think. Here are some pieces of advice and templates to help you get started or to hone your advocacy work.
Advice on How to Advocate:
- How to Advocate for Dyslexia: Ideas and Templates
- Video Series: Turn your Story Into Advocacy (Link Coming Soon)
Templates You Can Use: (Links Coming Soon)
- Letter to Your Legislator
- Letter to Your School Board
- Public Records Request
- Email to your District requesting dyslexia information be included on their website.
I will be adding tools there to help you begin or continue your journey. If you have a tricky advocacy issue, please feel free to contact me.